For over 60 years Photomart Cine-Video has been dedicated to providing the highest quality video and motion picture equipment, supplies and service to broadcasters and educators. We provide sales, service and repair of professional video equipment, audio equipment, grip equipment, lighting, and expendables, much of which is in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours. From tripods by Miller Camera Support or Sachtler, camera batteries by Anton Bauer, Frezzi, or IDX, lighting kits by Arri, Lowel, or Mole Richardson, to grip equipment from Manfrotto, Matthews Studio Equipment, or Westcott, Photomart is there to provide unparalleled support before and after your purchase.
Our commitment to our customers:
1. During normal business hours, if you call us at 1-800-443-2901, there is no computer voice, no answering machine, just a real live person there to assist you with any questions or advice.
2. If you call the big box stores, do you really get assistance from a knowledgeable professional? At Photomart you do. With over 60 years combined experience our sales staff, has seen and done it all when it comes to audio equipment, video equipment, lighting and grip.
3. Often times the final purchase decision comes down to price. If you find it cheaper at the big box stores or someplace else on the internet, we'll do our best to match or beat that price!
4. Whether its advice on how to get the most out of your product, a minor repair that we do in the shop, or assistance in scheduling and managing major repairs through the factory, Photomart is committed to providing our customers the necessary support and service for their equipment.
5. Ultimately there are a lot of choices for buying broadcast equipment. To help ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases and shopping with us, we offer a 45 day return policy. That's 15 days longer than the big box stores, just to make sure you get the gear you need!